A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Kennedy, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Dyersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin J Kennedy MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Erin Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Kennedy practices Occupational Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Preventive Medicine Specialists.