A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Kane is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Kane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Purtell Kane MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin P. Kane practice?
- Dr. Erin Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Kane practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.