Dr. Erin Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Katz?

June 29th, 2017

SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT

NEVER GET TO SPEAK TO DR., ORDERS GIVEN BY RUDE NURSE OR SMART MOUTH SECRETARY, MISTAKES WITH LAB RESULTS TWICE ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL, INCIDENT WITH ALLERGIC REACTION TO A MED THAT DR REFUSED TO BELIEVE TO BE TRUE AND RUSHED TO HOSPITAL AGAIN TO BE TOLD BY ER SHE WAS ALLERGIC TO A MED GIVEN CONFIRMING MY BELIEF! NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS DOCTOR WAS FIRED BY US!!

June 25th, 2015

They do not make them any better than dr.katz

April 2nd, 2015

She is a good doctor, no complaints about visit. The thing is that they gave me 10s medicine that got expired in a month after the visit. so make sure the expiration date is good if they give you medicine. I supposed to use that medicine just in case for a year but not for a month.

March 28th, 2015

This amazing doctor gave me my life back

I cannot say enough about Dr. Katz. She's amazing ! For two years I lived with severe and unrelenting bladder pain. I've seen other doctors but during my first appointment with her I knew she'd be the one that would fix me and she did. I had a bladder neuro stimulator implanted by her and now I have 0 bladder pain. Until I met her I was ready to give up and live with blinding pain 24/7 but now because of her I have 0 pain and I'm going to get my life back. My life was put on hold for 2 years because I was so crippled with pain. If you have bladder pain or other urological issues please go see her. You will be so happy with how kind, caring, compassionate she is and like a bulldog wanting to fix you. When I left my first appointment with her I burst into tears because she's the kind of doctor that we all want. Someone that truly cares about your health and is your advocate. Her nurses Christy and John are equally amazing ! They're so kind and caring. Words cannot ever express my gratitude for all that Dr. Katz and her staff did for me. I don't know who is happier that my life can resume again-me or my dogs.

March 26th, 2015

Another great doctor

October 11th, 2013

A warm and caring doctor. Always willing to help and Nurse Kristi is the best!

August 24th, 2012

What a great doctor!

I am so glad I went to Dr. Katz. She is very knowledgable, wonderful bedside manner, very caring and I would highly recommend her!

October 17th, 2011

Better Hope for no complications

Better hope you don't have complications because getting the staff to contact her is impossible. She is an excellent doctor, but she is stretched too thin, with too many patients. That is the Diagnostic Clinic's policy and preceedures, not those of Dr. Katz.

October 6th, 2017