Dr. Erin Kennedy MD Patient Reviews

3.8

October 30th, 2016
20/20
Do your research. She's not available for emergent situations that arrive after the fact.

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Kennedy and her entire staff is to be complimented on their professional service which was above and beyond what I expected. I am more that happy with the outcome of my procedure and excellent follow-up care I received. Thanks!!! Dr. Kennedy and your staff.

January 6th, 2016
Breast Augmentation size B to DD
I am so please with the work she did. Very professional and friendly. My breast look perfect. Not one thing would I change. She knows what she is doing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

November 20th, 2015
Dr. Kennedy and her staff were wonderful! Would definitely recommend Dr. Kennedy! Great experience from start to finish!

May 9th, 2014
It was worth it!
I liked that Dr. Kennedy listened, asked questions and put effort into understanding the look I wanted to achieve through breast augmentation. Dr. Kennedy and her staff were respectfull, attentive, professional, and friendly. Overall, I had a very positive experience and I am very happy with the results and my choice of surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Kennedy to a friend.

April 16th, 2014
I saw Dr Kennedy for facial aging. She recommended a deep micro laser peel. I decided to have this procedure and have been thrilled with the results. My skin looks and feels so much better. I would recommend this procedure and Dr Kennedy to anyone looking for a more youthful appearance.

April 5th, 2014
Went to see Dr Kennedy for breast surgery and was very comfortable with her and thought her staff was very nice. Got the results I expected and asked for and am VERY happy. I would recommend her to anyone. After the breast surgery went back to talk about Botox and Latiesse and that too was a great experience. Was nice staying local and also having a women to understand my expectations.

April 4th, 2014
I chose to see Dr. Kennedy, as she was recommended highly by several personal friends. I am in my mid fifties and was feeling "aged". I found Dr. Kennedy to be a great listener and she wanted me to tell her, how I perceived my flaws. Women are very critical of themselves and she helped me understand what she could do to help me. We decided together on having my drooping eyelids (blepharoplasty) done, along with some Xeomin (like Botox), for frown lines and Radiesse (volumizing filler) for wrinkle reduction. I elected to have my procedure done with just a local anesthetic, versus going under. It was a piece of cake. After icing for three days and taking it easy, I looked a little scary, but five days later my stitches were out, the make up was on and I looked good! Even my family Dr. said, "She does great work", you can't see any scars. If you want professional results, see Dr. Erin Kennedy.

August 4th, 2012
Breast Augmentation Consult
I was referred to Dr. Kennedy by a friend as I am looking at having a breast augmentation after nursing both my children. I had no issues getting an appointment and the wait time was very little once at my appointment. I was shocked to find that Dr. Kennedy never tried to understand what I was looking for (never asked me to bring in photos of myself prior to nursing or looks/sizes that I am comfortable with). In fact the time she actually spent with me was spent ready the informational pamphlet to me as if it was story time. Very little eye contact. I was the only patient there that day and I spent a total of 10 minutes with her. They spent more time reviewing the payment terms, etc. Pre-op pictures were taken and that was it. It wasn't until right before we left that I mention it was hard to visualize what I would like like and the nurse offered to show me some implants. Nothing like I expected. Needless to say I have not scheduled my surgery with this doctor.