Dr. Erin Kennedy MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dubuque, IA

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017
Dr. Kennedy and her staff were kind, respectful, honest and supportive. I had breast augmentation done and I couldn't be happier! Before I really didn't have a right breast; now I'm even and the size is perfect for my body. Dr. Kennedy was professional and approachable. I wish I'd found her sooner!

July 26th, 2017
Nothing But Happy
Had breast reduction surgery. Had thought about for years but was nervous. Insurance approved. Dr. Kennedy and staff were caring and understood my concerns. Completely explained procedure and what to except. Follow-up visits in office and phone. So glad I did procedure and results are wonderful. A relief.

July 7th, 2017
Breast Reduction Success!
Dr. Erin Kennedy performed a breast reduction taking me from a 38G/H to a 38C/D. Dr. Kennedy and her nurse, Emily, were amazing! They throughly went over the procedure, discussed the expected results and prepared me for the recovery prior to surgery. As a mom of 4 young children, I was concerned about the recovery. They reassured me that it would be a piece of cake...and it was! Pain was minimal the first few days, Dr. Kennedy's office called me several times to see how I was doing, and follow-up appointments were a positive experience. Surgery was a huge success! I am so much more confident, have no lower back pain, and my incisions look great 5 weeks post surgery. Dr. Kennedy and Emily were professional, knowledgable, and truly cared about what I wanted to achieve. I would highly recommend Dr. Kennedy!

April 8th, 2017
I was very satisfied. Dr. Erin and her nurse Emily were great. They were professional and yet very easy to talk to. I thought the cost was fair and was glad I had the procedure done.

April 2nd, 2017
Extremely knowledgeable and personable. Great experience from Dr. Kennedy and her staff.
I have seen Dr. Kennedy for many different procedures . She works with you as an individual, I feel safe with her and I always leave her office feeling beautiful and natural. Dr. Kennedy is knowledgeable, caring , professional and honest about your goals and success of reaching them. Highly recommend her.!

October 31st, 2016
20/20
Do your research. She's not available for emergent situations that arrive after the fact.

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Kennedy and her entire staff is to be complimented on their professional service which was above and beyond what I expected. I am more that happy with the outcome of my procedure and excellent follow-up care I received. Thanks!!! Dr. Kennedy and your staff.

January 6th, 2016
Breast Augmentation size B to DD
I am so please with the work she did. Very professional and friendly. My breast look perfect. Not one thing would I change. She knows what she is doing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

November 21st, 2015
Dr. Kennedy and her staff were wonderful! Would definitely recommend Dr. Kennedy! Great experience from start to finish!

May 9th, 2014
It was worth it!
I liked that Dr. Kennedy listened, asked questions and put effort into understanding the look I wanted to achieve through breast augmentation. Dr. Kennedy and her staff were respectfull, attentive, professional, and friendly. Overall, I had a very positive experience and I am very happy with the results and my choice of surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Kennedy to a friend.

April 16th, 2014
I saw Dr Kennedy for facial aging. She recommended a deep micro laser peel. I decided to have this procedure and have been thrilled with the results. My skin looks and feels so much better. I would recommend this procedure and Dr Kennedy to anyone looking for a more youthful appearance.

April 6th, 2014
Went to see Dr Kennedy for breast surgery and was very comfortable with her and thought her staff was very nice. Got the results I expected and asked for and am VERY happy. I would recommend her to anyone. After the breast surgery went back to talk about Botox and Latiesse and that too was a great experience. Was nice staying local and also having a women to understand my expectations.