Dr. Erin Kershaw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2016
It doesn't hurt to take a chance....
The stars speak for themselves.

May 25th, 2015
Not great, but not bad either
Dr. Kershaw rushes you through, but seems to listen. The wait was not bad. Appointments are booked months ahead. Explanations are brief and no consideration is apparent for the patients discomfort or emotional welfare. I would still recommend this physician for diagnosing Adiposis dolorosa and lymphedema.

August 20th, 2013
Dr. Kershaw
Goes way beyond what would be expected in terms of care and interest in patient. Extremely knowledgeable and willing to discuss details of condition. Takes all the time necessary and makes one feel that she really cares about you and your condition. Can't say enough positive things about her abilities and patient interaction.

March 29th, 2013
Excellent Doc!!!
This review is based on only one appt. with Dr. Kershaw. I came to Dr. Kershaw because I needed a second opinion on my fatigue condition. I just didn't click with the other UPMC doctor I saw; although, he may have been a good doctor. I'm the type of person that needs a lot of info and that is what I loved about Dr. Kershaw. We spoke about many possibilities to the causes. She seemed very logical in her approach to addressing the issue. The other thing I appreciated is that she was down to earth and direct. The only con so far is that she was running about one hour late but for a specialist, I wouldn't consider that excessive and the office in Oakland is very busy. At this point, I will continue to see Dr. Kershaw and hopefully will get relief in the near future.

March 12th, 2013
hashimoto thyroiditis
Dr. Kershaw, Md was so exceptional with me. She was very much wanting to help me. She gave me so much time at my appointment, I truly do believe she is the one doctor for me. I am blessed!