A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Kiesel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiesel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kiesel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Kiesel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiesel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Kiesel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin Kiesel practice?
- Dr. Erin Kiesel has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Kiesel practices Family Medicine near Hughson, CA.
See Hughson Family Physicians.