A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Kiesel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiesel
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiesel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Kiesel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiesel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Kiesel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin Kiesel practice?
- Dr. Erin Kiesel has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Kiesel practices Family Medicine near Hughson, CA.
See Hughson Family Physicians.