A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Koster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Koster, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Koster, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Koster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Koster MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin Koster practice?
- Dr. Erin Koster has 5 office locations.
Dr. Erin Koster practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.