Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatrician

Apr 11th, 2015

Felt like I was talking to a friend, not a professional or physician. Didn't make me feel confident or safe. I found another MFM I trust.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
by Brittany on Feb 27th, 2015

We were referred to Dr. Koster by our midwife for a level II sonogram because of concerns that our baby might not be growing well. My husband and I were very pleased with the whole experience. When I called to schedule the appointment, her staff (Robin) was very helpful and courteous. We did have to wait a few minutes (the patient before us was running a little late), but they apologised for the delay. Dr Koster was kind and personable, quick and thorough, answered all our questions and was very reassuring and knowledgeable. She explained what she was looking at as she did the sonogram, and what her findings indicated. We also appreciated her huge screen on which to watch the sonogram- a nice extra. Overall, very happy with our visit!

Be prepared to be scared! show details Be prepared to be scared!
Sep 5th, 2013

We (my husband and I) were sent to Erin to take a second look at two brain cysts. Within one week of being found by my original OBGYN, Erin found that one cyst had resolved itself and the other had shrunk and was almost gone..... After telling us not to worry about the cysts, she takes a measurement of the femur bone and tells us our baby might have Down's syndrome and we need a $2000 blood test to find out for sure. When going over our options, she also mentioned ending the pregnancy if the blood test is positive, and that she could find us a doctor to give a 25week abortion! This is all during our first visit! She didn't get to know us at all, she was very cookie-cutter and quick! Consulting with my OBGYN after seeing Erin, he assured us that we had nothing to be worried about and told us Erin should not have conducted our appointment like she did! We will not be returning, and will find a different doctor should we have a need in the future!

High risk twins and then a singleton show details High risk twins and then a singleton
Feb 14th, 2012

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Koster. The personal attention and small office made us feel like she was focused 100% on us and not part of an assembly line like so many other Doctor's offices.

AWESOME DOCTOR WITH GREAT PERSONALITY! show details AWESOME DOCTOR WITH GREAT PERSONALITY!
by S. Johnson on May 7th, 2010

This doctor is AWESOME and I almost want to have another baby just so that I can have an excuse to see her again! She's lovely, detail oriented, very professional yet personable! She answered my questions after hours on her personal time and didn't even bill me for the phone conversation! She is wonderful!

She is fantastic show details She is fantastic
by Michelle Campbell on Jan 27th, 2010

First, Dr. Koster is the most approachable doctor I have ever encountered. She was informative, friendly and really made me feel at ease. I am an older mother and was very nervous about the possiblity of my baby having problems. She was very empathetic and knowledgeable! I would highly recommend Dr. Koster to any mother!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 24th, 2010

I love Dr. Koster, I especially appreciated the short wait time, 10 min seems unreal to wait in a Drs. office. She was very kind, caring and concerned for my health and the health of my baby. Her medical expertise helped ease my mind about worrying about my baby. I would hightly recommend her.

Awesome Perinatologist!!!!! show details Awesome Perinatologist!!!!!
by Dr. Lauren Michelsen OB/GYN in Frisco Elite OBGYN on Jan 22nd, 2010

Dr. Koster takes amazing care of all of my low and high risk OB patients as needed. Everyone of my patients comes back raving about their visit with Dr. Koster and how much they liked their experience with her and her staff. They feel well informed and reassured about their pregnancies.

"We LOVE Dr. Koster!!" show details "We LOVE Dr. Koster!!"
by Jennifer Neve and twins on Nov 18th, 2009

Dr. Koster is without a doubt one of the best experts in her field. She is so kind and compassionate and very thorough in her exams. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with her. Dr. Erin Koster is truly an angel in her field and is a gift to anyone in need of her services. Thank you for everything you did and everything you do, you are the best!!Neve twins born Oct.27th 2009 at Centennial medical center Frisco

by The Clingingsmith's on Oct 5th, 2009

She is an amazing doctor with wonderful bedside manners. We love her and look foward to every appointment with her. I highly recommend her!