Dr. Erin Koster MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Plano, TX

3.9

October 12th, 2016
Great bedside manner!!
I was nervous of what Dr. Koster might find out about my pregnancy and baby’s health, but her friendly and kind manner put me at ease immediately!

February 24th, 2016
Highly recommend
You will be hard pressed to find an office like Dr. Koster's. Her staff helped me through difficult insurance issues and even waited to get paid for services. I have seen Dr. Koster for multiple pregnancies and she performs the scans and is so approachable and easy to talk to. I wish she were my OB. I will settle on seeing her for my high risk pregnancy. Love coming here! I know they have had staff change in the last two years but I don't understand the negative reviews. The bad reviews are not even close to the experience you will receive from Dr. Koster or her staff at all. I highly recommend going to her office.

April 11th, 2015
Felt like I was talking to a friend, not a professional or physician. Didn't make me feel confident or safe. I found another MFM I trust.

February 27th, 2015
Wonderful experience
We were referred to Dr. Koster by our midwife for a level II sonogram because of concerns that our baby might not be growing well. My husband and I were very pleased with the whole experience. When I called to schedule the appointment, her staff (Robin) was very helpful and courteous. We did have to wait a few minutes (the patient before us was running a little late), but they apologised for the delay. Dr Koster was kind and personable, quick and thorough, answered all our questions and was very reassuring and knowledgeable. She explained what she was looking at as she did the sonogram, and what her findings indicated. We also appreciated her huge screen on which to watch the sonogram- a nice extra. Overall, very happy with our visit!

September 5th, 2013
Be prepared to be scared!
We (my husband and I) were sent to Erin to take a second look at two brain cysts. Within one week of being found by my original OBGYN, Erin found that one cyst had resolved itself and the other had shrunk and was almost gone..... After telling us not to worry about the cysts, she takes a measurement of the femur bone and tells us our baby might have Down's syndrome and we need a $2000 blood test to find out for sure. When going over our options, she also mentioned ending the pregnancy if the blood test is positive, and that she could find us a doctor to give a 25week abortion! This is all during our first visit! She didn't get to know us at all, she was very cookie-cutter and quick! Consulting with my OBGYN after seeing Erin, he assured us that we had nothing to be worried about and told us Erin should not have conducted our appointment like she did! We will not be returning, and will find a different doctor should we have a need in the future!

February 14th, 2012
High risk twins and then a singleton
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Koster. The personal attention and small office made us feel like she was focused 100% on us and not part of an assembly line like so many other Doctor's offices.

May 7th, 2010
AWESOME DOCTOR WITH GREAT PERSONALITY!
This doctor is AWESOME and I almost want to have another baby just so that I can have an excuse to see her again! She's lovely, detail oriented, very professional yet personable! She answered my questions after hours on her personal time and didn't even bill me for the phone conversation! She is wonderful!

January 27th, 2010
She is fantastic
First, Dr. Koster is the most approachable doctor I have ever encountered. She was informative, friendly and really made me feel at ease. I am an older mother and was very nervous about the possiblity of my baby having problems. She was very empathetic and knowledgeable! I would highly recommend Dr. Koster to any mother!!

January 24th, 2010
Great Doctor
I love Dr. Koster, I especially appreciated the short wait time, 10 min seems unreal to wait in a Drs. office. She was very kind, caring and concerned for my health and the health of my baby. Her medical expertise helped ease my mind about worrying about my baby. I would hightly recommend her.

January 22nd, 2010
Awesome Perinatologist!!!!!
Dr. Koster takes amazing care of all of my low and high risk OB patients as needed. Everyone of my patients comes back raving about their visit with Dr. Koster and how much they liked their experience with her and her staff. They feel well informed and reassured about their pregnancies.

October 5th, 2009
She is an amazing doctor with wonderful bedside manners. We love her and look foward to every appointment with her. I highly recommend her!