A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Lin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Lin MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erin Lin practice?
- Dr. Erin Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erin Lin practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.