A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin McKean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin McKean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKean
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McKean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin McKean, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McKean graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McKean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Lynn McKean MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erin L. McKean practice?
- Dr. Erin McKean has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin McKean practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.