A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Lockard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Lockard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockard graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lockard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Rae Lockard MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin R. Lockard practice?
- Dr. Erin Lockard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin Lockard practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.