A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Long, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin M Long MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Erin M. Long practice?
- Dr. Erin Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Long practices Dermatology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.