Dr. Erin Long Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Long?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Erin Long?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2015

hard to get an appointment here. Her staff nurse is a little rude

April 22nd, 2015

something wrong with her.....her manner is just disgusting, for some reason....fake... diagnosis was correct

March 23rd, 2015

Won't be going back

Went in for a yearly checkup, and also to address a couple of concerns I had. I felt like Dr. Long was in a big hurry. She whisked in and out of the room like the office was on fire. I don't feel like she did a very thorough job examining me for any skin abnormalities. She seemed to have one foot out the door for the entire 3 minutes she was in the room. I hesitantly asked a couple of questions, but got pretty short answers. I would not recommend this doctor to family or friends.

March 20th, 2015

Manage schedule better...too long of wait times more often than not. Absolutely phenomenal at her work, however. Best Dermatologist I've ever been associated with !

October 22nd, 2013

care giver

June 20th, 2012

Erin Long is courteous, to the point, and efficient

I've enjoyed every visit (4, I think). She's direct, personable, and clear in her opinions and diagnosis. She has told me of the alternatives to treat and her opinion and why. I highly recommend her.

October 27th, 2011

Excellent care and empathy

Dr. Long is professional but pleasant, expert but empathetic and very invormative. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone needing dermatology advice.

August 30th, 2011

Bull in a china shop!

Very disappointed with the level of professinalism. She moved through my appt. so fast that details of what and what wasn't supposed to happen were overlooked. When I called to discuss procedural issues with Dr. Long she didn't return either of my calls.

March 24th, 2011

Best derm ever!!

I've suffered from acne for 18 yrs and mild rosacea the past few. I have been to several dermatologists over the years and walked out feeling totally defeated. I have very sensitive skin and cannot tolerate benzoil peroxide. I am also alergic to several antibiotics, yet the Dr. I visited before Dr. Long gave me a RX for both with no regard for cost of treatment or my particular condition. After a horrible alergic reaction (for which the Dr.s office suggested had NOTHING to do w/ the antibiotic....yeah coincidence, I think not) I had decided to stop seeing dermatologists all together. After a particularly bad breakout, I was desparate and I called Dr. Longs office and they were able to fit me in that week for an appointment. Dr. Long is considerate and understanding of both the physical and debilitating psychological tole of skin problems. She listened to me and tailored my prescriptions to my needs (both rosacea and acne) and for the first time I feel like I have an ally in this fight rather than a Dr. blindly handing out a prescription for harsh medicine and suggesting I should just "deal" with the side effects. I would highly recommend Dr. Long to anyone suffering any kind of skin problem.

July 22nd, 2010

very informative

I went to get a 2nd opinion on a proposed skin cancer removal. She was very objective and did a great job of educating me about the procedure I was to have. Offered followup care without dissing my original doctor. I would recommend her. She spent more time with me than most do.

June 16th, 2010

very impressed

didn't have appointment, had poison ivy, took me right away. complete staff excellent.

May 17th, 2010

Solid doctor, immature staff. Handed a bill for a large sum. Ask to see the line itmes so I would know what I was paying for. Lots of dramatic sighs and rolling of eyeballs.