Dermatologists
3333 Cattlemen Rd
Ste 106
Sarasota, FL 34232
941-379-1799
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Erin Long is courteous, to the point, and efficient  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I've enjoyed every visit (4, I think). She's direct, personable, and clear in her opinions and diagnosis. She has told me of the alternatives to treat and her opinion and why. I highly recommend her.

|  Excellent care and empathy  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Long is professional but pleasant, expert but empathetic and very invormative. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone needing dermatology advice.

|  Bull in a china shop!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

Very disappointed with the level of professinalism. She moved through my appt. so fast that details of what and what wasn't supposed to happen were overlooked. When I called to discuss procedural issues with Dr. Long she didn't return either of my calls.

|  Best derm ever!!  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

I've suffered from acne for 18 yrs and mild rosacea the past few. I have been to several dermatologists over the years and walked out feeling totally defeated. I have very sensitive skin and cannot tolerate benzoil peroxide. I am also alergic to several antibiotics, yet the Dr. I visited before Dr. Long gave me a RX for both with no regard for cost of treatment or my particular condition. After a horrible alergic reaction (for which the Dr.s office suggested had NOTHING to do w/ the antibiotic....yeah coincidence, I think not) I had decided to stop seeing dermatologists all together. After a particularly bad breakout, I was desparate and I called Dr. Longs office and they were able to fit me in that week for an appointment. Dr. Long is considerate and understanding of both the physical and debilitating psychological tole of skin problems. She listened to me and tailored my prescriptions to my needs (both rosacea and acne) and for the first time I feel like I have an ally in this fight rather than a Dr. blindly handing out a prescription for harsh medicine and suggesting I should just "deal" with the side effects. I would highly recommend Dr. Long to anyone suffering any kind of skin problem.

|  very informative  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

I went to get a 2nd opinion on a proposed skin cancer removal. She was very objective and did a great job of educating me about the procedure I was to have. Offered followup care without dissing my original doctor. I would recommend her. She spent more time with me than most do.

|  very impressed  |  show details
by susie sutherin on Jun 16th, 2010

didn't have appointment, had poison ivy, took me right away. complete staff excellent.

|  show details
May 17th, 2010

Solid doctor, immature staff. Handed a bill for a large sum. Ask to see the line itmes so I would know what I was paying for. Lots of dramatic sighs and rolling of eyeballs.