A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Nutritional Support
- Pelvic Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hurley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Nordstrom Tower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Marie Hurley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erin M. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Erin Hurley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Hurley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.