A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Kennedy, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Marie Kennedy MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erin M. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Erin Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Kennedy practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Internists and Pearland Pediatricians.