Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin Masaba
Dr. Erin Masaba, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and New York, NY (and 1 other location). She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Masaba is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin Masaba has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Erin Masaba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Miya Yamamoto
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rochester, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Kathryn Drennan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rochester, NY 0 mi15
Dr. David Guzick
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rochester, NY 0 mi38