Dr. Erin Smith Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Erin Smith?

Horrible experience

Posted on January 15th, 2017

I was transported by ambulance following a traffic accident. Dr Smith completely disregarded repeated complaints of severe head pain, nausea and dizziness. She said she was there only to treat symptoms. I was sent away and immediately went to CMC ER. I was diagnosed with a severe concussion and finally given proper medical care. Dr Smith was rude and I was made to feel like I was just wasting her time.

ER Nightmare

Posted on November 4th, 2016

I saw this doctor in the ER. I left before I received any treatment due to lack of compassion and understanding from this doctor. I will not go to that ER again due to the fact that they seem to be trolling for ways to jack up your bill if you have good insurance. I do not need a bunch of unnecessary tests and procedures for a simple condition.

Posted on December 16th, 2015