A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Mayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Mayfield is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayfield graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Mayfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Newton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Connor Mayfield DO is a female Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erin C. Mayfield practice?
- Dr. Erin Mayfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Mayfield practices Gynecology near Covington, GA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.