A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin McCormick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin K McCormick MD is a female Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erin K. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Erin McCormick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin McCormick practices Urology near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Urologists.