Dr. Erin Nagrant MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 26th, 2014
Awesome, Outstanding Patient Care Dr Erin Nagrant
Dr. Erin Nagrant is an Awesome Doctor, very knowledgeable kind, and compassionate. Helping you to get back on the road to recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Erin Nagrant.

February 12th, 2014
Dr. Nagrant refused to fill a perscription for birth control for me. She said it was against her religion. I could see if this is private practice, but this is a cleveland clinic facility. I went there a previous time for depression and she laughed at me. One time I had to get blood work and I passed out and the nurse left me in there, stuck a sucker in my mouth, and went and got my mom. I feel violated and shamed when I come here. She is leaving cleveland, and I have gotten another doctor. Would not recommend to anyone.

March 15th, 2012
Courteous & knowledgeable
I was treated by Dr. Nagrant at a time when I needed immediate care, & my regular doctor at this location was unavailable. I was very pleased that she upheld the high standard of professionalism that I am accustomed to receiving from my regular doctor, Dr. Hanicak. My condition required multiple visits, and I was so pleased with her care that l stayed with her to the end, rather than follow up with my regular doctor after the first visit as I had originally intended. She is a credit to this practise, & I am very happy that there is another doctor there that I trust if my doctor is unavailable.:

July 21st, 2011
Difficulty talking to doctor
I loved coming to the facility, but post appointment patient care is next to nil. For all the times i have gone and left the office, i have never recieved a post care phone call. The only reason i chose a smaller practice as opposed to a hospital is the one on one that you get with doctors in family practice. getting to talk to my doctor was such a pain that i gave up and sought a quick appointment elsewhere. Why have a doctor when you cant ask them questions?!

May 6th, 2011
I love Dr. Nagrant, but sometimes it's hard to get an appointment when I need one. It's also hard to get to talk to her directly if I call with a question. I have to do a third party relay with the office staff where they ask the doctor the question and then they call me back and tell me what the doctor said. Sometimes I would like to be able to talk to the doctor directly.

November 18th, 2010
Great Dr.
Walked in and was waited on, by the time I filled out paperwork, I was being called in. Great, no waiting.