A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Newton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Newton, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Newton has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin V Newton MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin V. Newton practice?
- Dr. Erin Newton has 12 office locations.
Dr. Erin Newton practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Oncologists, and Indianapolis Hospice & Palliative Specialists.