A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin O'Brien, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. O'Brien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin K O'Brien MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erin K. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Erin O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin O'Brien practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.