A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin O'Brien, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. O'Brien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin K O'Brien MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erin K. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Erin O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin O'Brien practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.