A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin O'Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Fallon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. O'Fallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin O'Fallon, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Fallon graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. O'Fallon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for the Aged
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Colleen O'Fallon MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin C. O'Fallon practice?
- Dr. Erin O'Fallon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin O'Fallon practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Roslindale, MA and Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Geriatric Doctors.