A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin O'Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin O'Fallon, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Fallon graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. O'Fallon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for the Aged
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Colleen O'Fallon MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin C. O'Fallon practice?
- Dr. Erin O'Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin O'Fallon practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.