Dr. Erin Osullivan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Erin Osullivan?

June 27th, 2016

Delivered my first daughter - was wonderful

January 27th, 2016

Deserving of STARS

Recently had an appointment with Dr. O'Sullivan at the 32nd Street office. Staff was courteous, well groomed and efficient. Was thrilled I did not have to sit all afternoon waiting to be seen. Had a 15 minute wait...nothing bad about that. Was moved to the dreaded "other room" where you might ending up waiting an extended period of time. Again was seen within a few minutes. Dr. O'Sullivan was very cheerful...moved through the process of my exam quickly. Had a friendly, informative discussion about health issues as well as talking with me about pets...(my pet) Now tell me...where do you see that. The promptness in which the results of my test were given was great. No one likes going to doctors, but if you must, it's better if it is a pleasant experience.

November 30th, 2015

Not a good doctor

Can't even diagnosis a simple case of lichen sclerosis. It was quite obvious. Duh

August 22nd, 2015

AVOID DR. O'SULLIVAN AT ALL COSTS!

Somebody needs to step up and remove this woman from practice! She doesn't even deserve a "1 Star"! Please, all women, stay clear of this doctor! Not only was she unprofessional but she put the life of my sister-in-law and unborn nephew in danger. Her medical opinions are highly questionable, and her ability to take control and handle stressful situations are nonexistent. While on-call for evening hours during my sister-in-law's labor, Dr. O'Sullivan refused to pick up her phone. Upon arriving at the hospital the next morning, her attitude was highly offensive and inappropriate toward my family. Because of Dr. O'Sullivan, my sister-in-law was left for three days in labor (her water broke the first day), had 4 epidurals, and developed an infection with 102 fever. Only AFTER my brother and sister-in-law demanded a C-section, did she move forward- BUT- only with resistance and insult. After having not eaten for 3 days, completely delirious and exhausted, my sister-in-law was blamed and shamed by Dr. O'Sullivan. This behavior is unacceptable and traumatizing for a woman, especially one who is delivering her first baby. Please, avoid this doctor like the plague!

April 24th, 2013

Use caution with this office if you hold private insurance or are not on ACCSS

Front office and PA lack professionalism. You will need to remind them if you are there for an appointment that is not with the DR, otherwise you will sit you in the waiting room waiting for someone to look at your chart and do their job and come get you. You will also need to repeat your physical symptoms given to the PA as they will not transfer to the DR. Each appointment you start off from ground 0 from the DR, so if you have any carryover items from the prior appointment , tests completed or symptoms that you are watching, you will need to remind the doctor otherwise she will not bring it up. Although I had private healthcare insurance, I felt that I was treated as a welfare patient; little respect for the fact that I am paying them out of pocket on a high deductible plan for them to listen to my concerns, consult with me and ask probing questions before quickly judging and admonishing me on what I am doing wrong or providing a blanket generalized explanation of "well, you are pregnant" which basically means, just deal with it. If I was receiving free healthcare, the sub-par treatment comes with the territory, however as a paying client who is looking to get a high quality patient experience and overall value, I did not feel this was the place. I decided to transfer to a new doctor in my third trimester and I am so glad that I did! Entire office carries a negative attitude around FMLA and they hold the belief that patients abuse the FMLA system. If you approach this subject prior to your 39th week, they will quickly label you as a potential FMLA abuser and become very closed minded and uncooperative with listening to your concerns.

April 9th, 2013

You could NOT pay me a million dollars to go back to this doctor. She was rude, never apologized for making me wait, sarcastic, talked down to me. I was not a 16 year old pregnant girl. I was a married woman having her first child. I had several complications (due to her negligence) and now I find that my medical file doesn't show anything happened for 2 days in labor at the hospital. Don't trust this doctor!

February 19th, 2013

Poor Bedside Manner

Dr. O'Sullivan was rude and always late. She said somethings to me that were very insensitive. She also gossiped about other patients to myself and staff. I would not recommend this doctor for anyone who is pregnant.

February 18th, 2013

Dr. Erin O'Sullivan

I was very nervous about seeing Dr O'Sullivan because I am pregnant with my first child and I had read the reviews on her before my first visit. Even though I told myself to keep a completely open mind and put aside the fact that she may not be the most nurturing and caring doctor that I was going to see her anyway because once I had read the reviews it was too late to get into another doctor any soon it would have to be a whole month later.. Anyways I waited nearly 45 minutes for my first appointment in the waiting room, My appointment was very short and she maybe let me listen to my baby's heartbeat for a split second before she was walking out of the room expecting me to know to follow her, I practically jogged through the office trying to keep up with her while asking questions and getting short one word answers. I continued to see her for the next couple months and a couple times was cancelled on and had to see the nurse practitioner (which is SO much nicer and helpful than her) anyways on my fourth visit, keep in mind about three months after my first visit when I had my pap smear, she decided to finally tell me that they had found precancerous cells on my cervix on my very first exam. The way she dropped the news was, "Oh and we told you about the abnormal pap smear right?" I responded without panicking and simply asked myself how did this take three months to tell me? She had told me if you DO NOT hear from us after your pap smear that means everything was normal!!!! I never heard from them until this appointment! I was devastated and left in a panic with absolutely NO information on what this even meant! I scheduled an appointment for a biopsy to look more into this issue for a whole month later because that was the earliest she had available, only to have that appointment CANCELED on me and the office staff completely unwilling to work with me on rescheduling until I threw a fit to the office manager. I don't know who runs this place or who manages these people but something needs to change at this office because the care I have received has been horrible and now I am 6 months pregnant and having to look for a new doctor who will probably take a whole month or two to see me.

October 11th, 2012

Very dispassionate. My daughter lost her baby at 15 months. My daughter was given two options, wait until Tuesday, it was Friday when told the baby was dead or go to abortion clinic, My daughter said that DR OSullivan never came back to talk with her and her husband. She was no available to deliver my daughters first child either.Our local veterinarian shows more compassion than this woman. She needs to find another line of work.I plan on filing a report with the medical board in behalf of our daughter. The newspaper will also get a story about this. Her uncaring attitude makes me wonder how many babies have been lost due to her horrible, uncaring, cold,heartless methods. I hope no one else has to bear the heartbreak that we have all had to endure.

August 20th, 2012

Dr. O makes me feel at ease, has given me lots of time when I am with her and has gone above what she has to when I need help with a prescription and my insurance. I enjoy her manner and personality, but it did take an appointment or two to get used to it. I feel like she cares even if she isn't all warm and fuzzy.

September 26th, 2011

Great OB/GYN

I have been seeing Doctor O'Sullivan for 17 years at the Camelback location for annual exams, surgery and for other issues that I have had. She has always been friendly and caring and professional. I have a great relationship with her and wouldn't dream of changing doctors.Also, I have never had one problem with her staff. They have always been friendly and efficient. Not sure what these poor reviews are really talking about.

September 7th, 2011

Dr. O ruined first moments

i gave birth in 2010. I'm only NOW able to write about my experience. I thought Dr. O was the doctor for us. She seem interested in me, my baby and it being our first time. This however quickly went away after several appointments. I was so scared to change doctors and didn't listen to my inside voice. Several appts. With Dr. O were shorter than my wait in the waiting room. She has relationships with certain specialist/doctors and she opts to send you to these places for $1000 screenings. She neglects to tell you that there is the same care and screening down stairs. We only learned about down stairs AFTER she made the order for us to go to the other place and at our next visit we discusswe sour visit to the other place. she then mentioned how it cost a little more to go there but that doctor does detailed work. She then said that she sends her financially strapped patients down stairs. My husband shot me a look and we both walked out thinking how do you get to pick and choose? How did she NOT give us the option for downstairs? Because we "looked" like we were ok for the $1000?She became very unfriendly towards the last couple months. I know she was in the middle of moving but she really could smile and make you feel so welcomed to be there so she could take care of you and your baby because that is what she loves to do. Right????Dr. O was late for my delivery. I had been in the hospital since 2am and I had de eloped a fever and felt like I had the flu by late afternoon. I kept asking for her and when she would be here. I was told they had called her and she is aware of all details she will be here soon. Hour passed and I didn't feel better and then another passed I remember alarm bells and a lot of people in my room because my baby heart started dropping. So a specialist on the floor had to deliver my baby and then went to Nicu for sepis test. Very scary moments. Dr. O finally shows up and didn't stay long she said she "felt" not welcomed by us and the family so she left. WHAT??? I then felt gushing and was bleeding internally. My uterus wasn't contracting to close up the womb from the placenta. They had to call DR. O back and she had verbal arguments with my husband while she is performing a procedure on me and this made really upset to know she was being so careless with his NEW daddy feelings and his baby boy being emergency delivered in NICU hoping he doesn't have sepis and now his wife is bleeding and in pain. Awful doctor she was that night and then on Sunday for my release I'm holding my newborn she comes into my room like she is ready for a battle she is talking AT me and looking down at me as if I was a child being lectured. Her tone made me cry and I thought she now has ruined this moment too. What a special time and happy time to get to go home with your baby. NOT for me. I was strolled out in the wheel chair trying to stop my tears as everyone in the hospital looked at me. I was so embarrassed and my heart hurt so much that she took this moment away too. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE OR THIS DOCTOR!!!I did do my follow up and spoke to the office manger of DR. O Tatum office and she seem interested and concern. She asked that I trust her to do her job and she would look into this. Here I sit 13 months later and NOT one person has followed up with me or my husband. Terrible service!!!!!