A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin K O'Brien MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erin K. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Erin O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin O'Brien practices Otolaryngology and Pediatrics near Lake In The Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL.
See Lake In The Hills Otolaryngologists and Lake In The Hills Pediatricians.