A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Patton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Patton, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Patton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin P Patton MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Erin P. Patton practice?
- Dr. Erin Patton has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Patton practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.