A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Patton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Patton, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Patton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin P Patton MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Erin P. Patton practice?
- Dr. Erin Patton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Patton practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.