A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Peterson, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin C Peterson DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Erin C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Erin Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin Peterson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Physiatrists.