Learn more about Dr. Erin Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Peterson, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin C Peterson DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Erin C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Erin Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin Peterson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Physiatrists.