A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Phrampus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Phrampus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Phrampus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Phrampus graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Phrampus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin D Phrampus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin D. Phrampus practice?
- Dr. Erin Phrampus has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Phrampus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.