Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin Wetherbee
Dr. Erin Wetherbee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wetherbee is affiliated with Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Wetherbee has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin Wetherbee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Erin Wetherbee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Pablo Castillo
Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi20
Dr. Catherine Niewoehner
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi36
Dr. Reut Danieli
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi6