A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Reid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Reid, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans