A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Reid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Reid, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin G Reid MD and MS is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Erin G. Reid practice?
- Dr. Erin Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Reid practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Hematologists.