A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Ricciardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricciardi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Ricciardi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Nicole Ricciardi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erin N. Ricciardi practice?
- Dr. Erin Ricciardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Ricciardi practices Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.