Erin Rinto Is this you?

Have you seen Erin Rinto?

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Rinto was really friendly and personable. Though she was very busy, she still took the time to speak with my family and I about my illness and what need to be done. I later learned that her initial diagnosis most certainly saved me from permanent disability.

Greatest ER Doctor Ever

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Dr. Rinto was an amazing doctor to me and my family. She has always been so friendly and caring when treating me as her patient. When my wife and I went to the hospital for delivery of our first baby we ran in to Dr. Rinto in the Emergency Room. We explained to her the baby may be ready and she personally took the time to transport my wife in a wheel chair up to the floor we needed to be. Now that meant so much to us that she did that for us. My wife felt very relieved and relaxed. So thank you for being the best and beautiful doctor ever Dr. Rinto.

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Dr Rinto saved my wife's life. She is an amazing doctor and my 2 young children will have a mother now because of her.

Type 2 Diabetes