A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Rogers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crook County Medical Services - CAH
- Crook County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Leanne Rogers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin L. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Erin Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Rogers practices Family Medicine near Sundance, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Moorcroft, WY.
See Sundance Family Physicians.