Dr. Erin Saucier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Saucier?

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I thought she was great! No rushing in and out, she spent time to address my concerns and was professional and courteous.. Great bedside and she made me feel at ease...

Amazing!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Amazing Doctor, love her!

patient

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr. Saucier is the best OB/GYN that I have ever had. She is patient-friendly, very concerned about her patient's care and she listens to her patient, and genuinely cares about what medical concerns the patient may have. I have found her bedside manners to be very compassionate. Some doctors fail to forget that their patients are people with feelings, but Not Dr. Saucier. She gives excellent medical care and diagnoses and prescribes accordingly to fit my medical needs. She treats her patients with respect. She did an excellent job on my recent surgery. I have had no adverse effects. Her staff makes it possible to fit you into her schedule immediately in case of urgency. I would easily recommend her to my friends.

easy to talk to.....very comfortable enviroment...exam was complete

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Getting an appt with the doctor was never an issue, however, the wait time was horrible. During the appointment, Dr Saucier seemed to rush through and wouldn't take time to listen to concerns or explain things well. After having a partial hysterectomy at 30, I called her office several times to speak with her about hot flashes/hormonal problems. After numerous attempts with no response, I finally called an had to leave a rude message. A nurse called me back and advised that the problems were all in my head and that I needed to see a psychologist or counselor.

not so concerned!

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Dr.Saucier has been my doc for more than 2 years. I never felt that proactiveness, compassionateness or the concern from her. I feel that when i was dealing with problems she never really tried to diagnose or help me with that. I did have problems with my long irregular periods, and then had trouble conceiving - never felt that i am being diagnosed with whats wrong and no concern to that. I never felt the time i get to talk to her was worth. Used to take off for 2 hours and wait for an hour to get to see her and when i get back home i dont feel like i got a solution to problem or that i got a good advice from her. She might be a good doctor if everything goes ok with you or may be she just wasnt right for me. Once i switched my doc, my problem did get solved and i am really happy i did the switch. My age: 28.

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

The administrative staff is unprofessional. I was put on hold every time I called for more than 30 minutes. As for Dr. Sautier, it is very difficult to get a timely appointment with her and impossible to see her in emergenicies. I was very unhappy with my experience there and am glad I switched to a new practice.

Great Doc!

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

This doctor is very easy to talk to, and made me feel so comfortable! I recently changed from a male doctor and was surprised at how "at ease" I was with Dr. Saucier.

Phone Nurse

Posted on November 12th, 2009

Resorting to a phone conversation w/ Dr Saucier's phone nurse I was treated rudely and most unprofessional - comments were made which were solely of her own option and had no bearing on the medical call. Working for a group of Drs myself, I see and hear this behavior on occasion and am appalled that nurses handle their profession with such a dishonorable approach.

best doctor EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Mrs.Saucier is a very good doctor, she knows her stuff, and she is a joy to even be around.

An Old Patient