A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Saunders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Saunders, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Johnson Saunders MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erin J. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Erin Saunders has 5 office locations.
Dr. Erin Saunders practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.