Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Inaccurate doctor review correction show details Inaccurate doctor review correction
Jun 19th, 2012

I noticed a negative review for Dr. Schotthoefer... I was surprised because she is always professional, kind, and knowledgeable. I noticed in the review they referred to Dr. Schotthoefer as a "male". I am assuming they have confused her with another doctor. My goal is for the reviewer to notice the error and correct it. I don't want people thinking she is a poor doctor.

by AshleyI on Feb 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Within 15 minutes of my leaving Charlotte Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat I found out that I could get quality glasses that looked nice for $450.00 less than what I had paid for them. I contacted the store less than 30 minutes after I had left and tried to c

by keats76 on Jan 17th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Probably the most compassionate doctor I've ever seen. She's intelligent, she listens well, and she communicates clearly. If you have a choice, and you care about your vision, you can do no better.

by marysal on Jun 2nd, 2006 on citysearch.com

listened, very compassionate and took the time to explain and write out all directions, unheard of in this day and age