A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Shanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Shanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Shanks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanks graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Shanks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Lea Shanks MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erin L. Shanks practice?
- Dr. Erin Shanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Shanks practices Pediatrics near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Pediatricians.