A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Simms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Simms is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simms
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simms Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Simms, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simms graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Simms has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Jessica Simms MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erin J. Simms practice?
- Dr. Erin Simms has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Simms practices Otolaryngology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Otolaryngologists.