A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Snyder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Chamberlin Snyder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin C. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Erin Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Snyder practices Family Medicine near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Family Physicians.