A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Snyder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Snyder has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Chamberlin Snyder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin C. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Erin Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Snyder practices Family Medicine near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Anderson Family Physicians.