A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Spearman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Spearman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spearman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spearman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Spearman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spearman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Spearman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Vanessa Spearman MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erin V. Spearman practice?
- Dr. Erin Spearman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Spearman practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Psychiatrists.