A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Spearman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Spearman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mood Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spearman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Spearman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Vanessa Spearman MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erin V. Spearman practice?
- Dr. Erin Spearman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erin Spearman practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Psychiatrists.