A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Steidl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Steidl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Steidl graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Steidl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Horizon Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Tews Steidl DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erin T. Steidl practice?
- Dr. Erin Steidl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Steidl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Dickson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dickson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.