A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Stepka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Stepka, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stepka graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Stepka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Clifford Stepka MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin C. Stepka practice?
- Dr. Erin Stepka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erin Stepka practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Osseo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Osseo Pediatricians.