Dr. Erin Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Stone?

January 9th, 2015

She is very unprofessional. Kicked my sibling out of the practice because she had helped in not taking my niece at the 5th percentile. Please be aware of here. Please.

October 26th, 2014

RN

Dr. Stone was my sister's doctor and yelled at her 8 month pregnant. She is not a good doctor and my sister had lost a baby before and she treated her like it was no big deal. She made a bad decision with her child before along with SIU obgyn. I would be very cautious of her because as a high risk patient she has no idea to take someone seriously and she is very unprofessional. She got my sister kicked out of the clinic because she is a bad doctor and didn't want to get sued.

August 4th, 2012

Great experience with this doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Stone for the past 39 weeks and when I first went in to see her I was very nervous as this was my first pregnancy, but she put me at ease very quickly. She made an effort to get to know me and my husband both which made us feel more like she really cared about us instead of seeing us more as just a pay check. She took time with each visit to explain to us exactly what she was doing, and to answer any questions we had. The only downside was reception...on several occasions I scheduled an appointment for a certain time only to show up for my appointment and be told that I was late! I brought my appointment card the last time to prove to them that I WAS NOT late according to what time they had told me when setting the appointment up. Plus I was told that if I had any problems or questions during my pregnancy to call the office and ask for Dr. Stone's nurse, Amber, which I had to do a couple of times but reception always refused to let me speak to Amber and instead would have a nurse call me back about an hour later....glad they weren't big emergencies!!!!! It's just a shame that such a great doctor is being brought down by the clinic's reception!!!! But I would definitely recommend Dr. Stone to anyone looking for a good, sweet and very caring doctor!!!!!

June 20th, 2012

Being pregnant at 18 was something i didn't expect to happen. If I could have made it through a whole pregnancy and not go to a dr I would have. But I wanted the best for my child. Dr stone was beyond what I had expected. She is a great lady, who takes her time and really gets to know you. She explains everything before she does it which makes the whole process better. Sadly she wasn't able to deliver my daughter but I will continue to see her for the rest of my pregnancy's that occur in the future. By far the best dr I've ever had!!

March 11th, 2012

Really Good!

I went to her for my first gyno appointment, I was so nervous! She made me feel at ease and described everything she was doing before she did it. I would recommend this doctor very much. She cares about her patients and you can tell. 5 stars from me!

January 9th, 2012

MisDiagnosis post X-ray tech conclusion

Superficial exam; made conclusion without full study

May 12th, 2011

I MISS THIS DOCTOR!

I was 18 pregnant and so very very nervous. But she was so wonderful and walked me through everything! Plus she gave me tough love when I needed it. She delivered my son and gave me and him her undivided attention. I moved away and still have not found a Dr. like her

February 11th, 2011

Dr. Stone is a really sweet person. What I appreciated the most was that she really listened to my wishes about how I wanted my delivery to work. She always answered my questions fully and never acted rushed through the appointment. The wait time would be the only thing that wasn't stellar. However, I feel if you want your doctor to spend time and attention on you during your visit, then she has to do the same for other patients. It isn't a quick process. I definitely would see her again for another baby and in the meantime she makes a great OB for normal every year stuff.

December 2nd, 2010

The Best

An excellent Dr!!!!! She actually managed to give me a beautiful child which I never successes for year. I had a sever hypermsis because of which every OBGYN ended my pregnancy by termination. But this woman amazingly managed to keep my baby for more than 8 month. With her medical and physiological help, I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl. She is very caring and respectful. She is not egoistic like many of the Drs Out there who does care about what you want or accept their mistakes. She takes time and loves her patients. One of the best, if not the best, Dr and a human being I met in my life. God bless you and your family!!!!!

August 12th, 2009

Amazing doctor!

I started seeing Dr. Stone when I was pregnant with my first child. She was always very caring and accurate in her diagnosis. She gave a lot of great information to me that I would not otherwise has known as a first time mommy-to-be. She made me feel completly comfortable. I can't imagine every going to anyone else!

December 1st, 2016