A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Vinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Vinson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Vinson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin E. Vinson practice?
- Dr. Erin Vinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Vinson practices Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Primary Care Doctors.