A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Vinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Vinson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Vinson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin E. Vinson practice?
- Dr. Erin Vinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Vinson practices Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Primary Care Doctors.