A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Webb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Webb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Webb MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erin E. Webb practice?
- Dr. Erin Webb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin Webb practices Pediatrics near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians.