A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Westerholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Westerholm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerholm graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Westerholm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Westerholm DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erin Westerholm practice?
- Dr. Erin Westerholm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Westerholm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.