A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Crocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crocker
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Crocker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crocker graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin M Crocker MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erin M. Crocker practice?
- Dr. Erin Crocker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Crocker practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.