A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erin A. Wright practice?
Dr. Erin Wright practices Pediatrics near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and West Deptford, NJ.
See Swedesboro Pediatricians.