A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wright has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Armstead Wright MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erin A. Wright practice?
- Dr. Erin Wright has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erin Wright practices Pediatrics near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and West Deptford, NJ.
See Swedesboro Pediatricians.