A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Wycoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Wycoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wycoff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wycoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Wycoff, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wycoff graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wycoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Levitin Wycoff DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin L. Wycoff practice?
- Dr. Erin Wycoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Wycoff practices Family Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Family Physicians.