A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Wycoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Wycoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wycoff
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wycoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Wycoff, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wycoff graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wycoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Levitin Wycoff DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin L. Wycoff practice?
- Dr. Erin Wycoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Wycoff practices Family Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Family Physicians.