A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Zusan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Zusan, Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zusan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zusan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Zusan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zusan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zusan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Zusan MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erin Zusan practice?
- Dr. Erin Zusan has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Zusan practices Surgery near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Surgeons.