A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Zusan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Zusan, Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Zusan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zusan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zusan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Zusan MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erin Zusan practice?
- Dr. Erin Zusan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Erin Zusan practices Surgery near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Troy, MI.
See Greenwood Surgeons.