A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erina Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erina Foster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erina Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Foster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erina Nojiri Foster MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Erina N. Foster practice?
- Dr. Erina Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erina Foster practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.