A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erina Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erina Foster is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erina Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Foster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erina Nojiri Foster MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Erina N. Foster practice?
- Dr. Erina Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Erina Foster practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Internists and Vacaville Gastroenterologists.